Maxteel form, a modular suspended concrete slab form system tailor manufactured to fabricate the top and bottom reinforcement from a conventional concrete slab.
Designed to enable the steel deck to support the wet concrete and construction loads for up to 4 meters with no temporary propping. A system designed to save time, money and labour.
- No temporary propping required for up to 6.0 metre spans.
- Saves time and money on projects by enabling trades to access the levels below due to the absence of formwork
- Provides 95% of the steel required in the slab
- Reduced project costs up to 30%
- Reduced suspended concrete slab installation by up to 90%
- Minimal site storage space required
- Certified Concrete Structures as per AS 3600
- High quality galvanized iron sheeting with precision welding to the trusses hold the concrete in place during construction
- Precise location of steel reinforcement within the concrete slabVersatility
- Capabilities to work with steel, concrete or pre-cast structures
- System to suit different slab designs and applications. Also adaptable to existing designsEco-factor
- Minimizes steel wastage from the tailor-made design
- Minimizes on-site wastage based on no formwork requirements